BC Transit is Hiring
As a Mechanic’s Helper, you will be responsible for assisting in the repair and maintenance of buses and related equipment. This includes but is not limited to:
- Replacing or assisting in replacement of worn or faulty parts, including head lamps, windshield wipers, tires, and other minor maintenance type repairs and general upkeep.
- Fuels buses and related equipment.
- Performs maintenance on buildings and grounds.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to work alone and with others.
- Applicant must demonstrate mechanical and shop safety aptitude, plus have a working knowledge of tools and terminology.
- Must be able to obtain a CDL.
- F/T positions are Monday-Sunday, with at least two consecutive days off.
- Mandatory pre-employment drug test.
- EEO/AA females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Apply at 413 Old Mill Rd, Vestal.